Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

first and foremost

So today is a day of firsts. Jan. 1st of the new year of 2010. And yes I am starting a blog. We will see how this process goes. Maybe this is my new way of coping with the new life I have. Wonderful yes, but none the less very different. I keep on thinking I go back to work soon. Then I start worrying about how I will do all of this and work. I then realize that this is now my new job. A wonderful and fullfilling new chapter. I hope that I can do justice to my children. I hope I can ask for help when I need it. I hope that I can be the kind of wife my husband needs. God give me the strength and stamina that I need to do all this in what I believe will be my hardest job yet. So here I am starting this new year with so many things new. I hope that it brings everyone things new. Maybe it will not be things you may have wanted but God is in control. He is with us always,through everything new!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Welcome to blog world! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your family this way. Can't wait to see pictures of those adorable babies of yours!!

    ReplyDelete